Re: Grab Iron tool

steve l <stevelucas3@...>

Jerry--

He's taking a litle poke at poltical correctness. Even Ben Stein has opined on "Christmas" trees in a well-put article. Christmas trees, BTW, were, in STMFC days, shipped in gondola cars to major cities. An interesting load to model, indeed!

As for the grab iron tool, seems to me that Bob Hundman described it in a Mainline article on scratchbuilding an ATSF stock car.

Steve Lucas.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, asychis@... wrote:

"The first you cut in the shape of a (politically incorrect term coming)
Christmas
tree."

Do we really need these sort of comments?

Jerry Michels