To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: kpratt1937@msn.com
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:51:44 -0700
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Grab Iron tool

" The first you cut in the shape of a (politically incorrect term coming)

Christmas tree."

Reading this brought to mind Christmas of 1958, my new wife and I had just

moved to

Loa Angeles, CA in Sept. With Christmas coming up my cousin and her husband

asked

us if we wanted to ride along to the railroad yards to pick out each of us a

"Chanukah

Bush", that was the first time I heard that term.

K. Pratt