Re: Canadian tank cars south of 49; also, Coutts, Montana

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

Thanks all for the clarification of the location of Coutts; I guess it`s
too much to expect of an Albertan archive to know what towns are in
Alberta. The photo shows the cars in a siding that appears to be a
about Coutts-Sweetwater? (I`d have put a slash between the town names but
my laptop decided to change the keyboard layout...)

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Tim O'Connor wrote:

Coutts is in Alberta; Sweetgrass MT is the other side of the border.
The route is Great Falls-->Shelby-->Calgary (GN+?) via Coutts/Sweetgrass.

Speaking of Coutts, MT, what road was that on, was it the GN? I'm not
clear on whether the photo I found of a whole string of Imperial Oil tank
cars there was delivering product or picking up crude, though I'd suspect
the latter.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

!DSPAM:1291,4b0acb7b25621753012730!