Re: WrightTrak B&O M-53

Bruce Smith

Apparently not "off-list" after all... stupid Gropewise program (and
user? <G>)
-Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

"Bruce Smith" <smithbf@auburn.edu> 11/24/09 7:50 AM >>>
"bdg1210" <Bruce_Griffin@uncg.edu> 11/24/09 12:46 AM >>>
Guys,

I know several of you must have purchased this kit at Naperville. Any
feedback? I have one person's opinion of the kit, but would like to hear
others to be fair. Thanks.

Bruce,

Off list. I can't comment directly, as I did not buy the kit, but I was
disappointed that they did not produce the earlier door style. There
seems to be some conflicting information about whether they will
eventually produce the panel door, and I'd love to see a definitive
answer in your review! Of course, there is also the strong rumor of a
plastic M-53 coming soon <VBG>.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL