Re: Swift Refrigerator Cars

Tim O'Connor

HO scale?? Sunshine 24.1 to 24.6, 24.22 to 24.24, 46.17

Tim O

At 11/24/2009 03:51 PM Tuesday, you wrote:
Say guys, are there any accurate models out there of a Swift Meat reefer? I cannot find any....in plastic anyway. I am needing a few that would have been around in the late 30's to mid 40's. In reading several posts on this list of a year ago, I know that the paint scheme was yellow/orange sides with black lettering and no logo. If a resin kit is available, I would appreciate knowing about it and any decal set available. Thanks.

Charles Etheredge