From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Centralia Car Shops
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 2:04 PM

Jerry

I don't know what the selling agreement is -- ask Ron! :-) IRC has

Bethlehem, Tichy, Red Caboose, et al for sale as well. I think CCS

is Ron Sebastian's name for his custom tooling, but the tooling is

(has always been AFAIK) at Intermountain. I suppose IRC could have

bought out CCS and retained the brand name...

Tim O

At 11/24/2009 03:52 PM Tuesday, you wrote:

Tim, you wrote: Right, CCS is custom Intermountain tooling.
That's unclear to me. Do you mean CCS is selling cars made by
InterMountain or the other way around? InterMountain has CCS cars on its website.
Jerry Michels