From: Bill Daniels <billinsf@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, Nov 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Centralia Car Shops

Actually I think it is just a case of allowing Intermountain to do the marketing. And I know for sure that some of the CCC tooling was NOT done by Intermountain since I've actually seen the tooling for their SOO line caboose at a highly regarded west coast manufacturer. I won't disclose the maker since I don't know if Ron would appreciate my disclosing who the maker was, even though their products are synonymous with high quality plastic components.

Bill Daniels

Tucson, AZ