From: kjstrenski <kjstrenski@yahoo.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Centralia Car Shops
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 3:04 PM

Bill and Group:

I had sent two e-mails to Intermountain requesting info on the Soo caboose tooling and received no response. Sounds like this is why.

Without making you feel uncomfortable did that un-named manufacturer have any plans for the Soo caboose?

Thanks.

John

WF TX

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups. com, Bill Daniels <billinsf@.. .> wrote:

Actually I think it is just a case of allowing Intermountain to do the marketing. And I know for sure that some of the CCC tooling was NOT done by Intermountain since I've actually seen the tooling for their SOO line caboose at a highly regarded west coast manufacturer. I won't disclose the maker since I don't know if Ron would appreciate my disclosing who the maker was, even though their products are synonymous with high quality plastic components.
Bill Daniels