Re: Centralia Car Shops

John Strenski

Dennis and Group:

I have this issue.

What I want is more Soo caboose kits.

I have four from their 1st run, but missed out on getting any from the 2nd.

John
WF TX

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "soolinehistory" <destorzek@...> wrote:

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "kjstrenski" <kjstrenski@> wrote:

Bill and Group:

I had sent two e-mails to Intermountain requesting info on the Soo caboose tooling and received no response. Sounds like this is why.

Without making you feel uncomfortable did that un-named manufacturer have any plans for the Soo caboose?

Thanks.

John
WF TX

No, because Ron just had my resin kit patterns copied after he bought the line from me.

Why not just order issue 24-2, Spring 2002 of The SOO from the society web site:

http://sooline.org/publications/theSOO/past.html

It has the same drawings I worked up for the kit patterns cleaned up for publication.

Dennis