----- Original Message -----
From: Clark Propst

. . . The instructions made me laugh because they are written just like Stan talks. He did not included several of the assembly steps, so like most small maker kits, you're on your own. He does provide some poor photocopies of the constructed model. . . .

. . . Next time I talk to Stan I'll recommend he amends his instructions to make each step clearer to the builder.