Re: P&WV boxcars

Charles Hladik

Brian,
Just checked _www.alphabetroute.com_ (http://www.alphabetroute.com)
and there is no answer under the P&WV section.
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 11/28/2009 4:16:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
prrk41361@yahoo.com writes:

I have a future project to create a P&WV boxcar from a Proto kit. while
researching the options I am coming up thin on P&WV decals. Ted has a set
in
his kit and Champ still lists the set below. does anyone have the set and
can tell me what is included, what size herald, and does it include the
symbol of service slogan?

PITTSBURGH & WEST VIRGINIA Road Name Set, White, roadname & numbers, plus
herald, set will letter 2 models. Order HN-81 for HO Scale

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY