Re: P&WV boxcars

Richard Hendrickson

On Nov 28, 2009, at 1:14 PM, Brian J Carlson wrote:

I have a future project to create a P&WV boxcar from a Proto kit.
while
researching the options I am coming up thin on P&WV decals. Ted has
a set in
his kit and Champ still lists the set below. does anyone have the
set and
can tell me what is included, what size herald, and does it include
the
symbol of service slogan?

PITTSBURGH & WEST VIRGINIA Road Name Set, White, roadname &
numbers, plus
herald, set will letter 2 models. Order HN-81 for HO Scale
This set contains only the reporting marks, numbers, lines, and
spelled-out name in 7" lettering, end reporting marks and numbers in
4" lettering, and 30" diameter round P&WV heralds. The symbol of
service logos are not included.

Richard Hendrickson