From: "Brian J Carlson" <prrk41361@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:14:52 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [STMFC] P&WV boxcars

I have a future project to create a P&WV boxcar from a Proto kit. while
researching the options I am coming up thin on P&WV decals. Ted has a set in
his kit and Champ still lists the set below. does anyone have the set and
can tell me what is included, what size herald, and does it include the
symbol of service slogan?

PITTSBURGH & WEST VIRGINIA Road Name Set, White, roadname & numbers, plus
herald, set will letter 2 models. Order HN-81 for HO Scale

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY