Heres the results for "Bash at the Beach"

Greg Martin

First and foremost Mont Switzer has just renamed the "Shake N Take 2010"
likely because he is a character and maybe because it is our "TEN YEAR" and
our Fifth Hands-on Clinic... HERETOFORE we shall be known as Bash at the
Beach Shake N Take....

Here is how we stand so far.

But I am going to go out on a limb here and try to come up with six (6)
additional kits... I might find them at a swap meet locally.

Thanks to Mont and Dave who are providing their own kits as there is a
twist to this little project.

I you would like to follow along with a set of Handouts let me know as
they too will be limited as well.

Remember email me off list. _tgregmrtn@... (mailto:tgregmrtn@...)

I will split the list for those that are looking for ends, decals and
handout only at a later date.

Greg Martin

1.) Armand Premo
2.) John Burroughs
3.) Mike Moore
4.) Denny Anspach
5.) John Greedy
6.) Tony Thompson
7.)Dave Hussey
8.) Lindsay Raley
9.) Bill Welch
10.) Jim Singer
11.) Roger Hinman
12.) John Cantlay
13.) Gary Laaskso
14.) Schuyler Larabee
15.) Al Brown
16.) Ned Carey
17.) Jerry Glow
18.) John Wheeler
19.) Bruce Smith
20.) Monte Zelazny
21.) Jared Harper
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)

Kits Self Provided:
1.) Dave Sieber (memo to myself~does not require a kit~ends, trucks,
handout and decals only)
2.) Mont Switzer (memo to myself~does not require a kit~ends, trucks,
handout and decals only)

Handouts only:
1.)