Re: New ART Steel Reefer Run Is In

Schuyler Larrabee

Thanks, Jerry, sorry for a delayed reply; I was away.

SGL

Why is the order of the two heralds reversed on the model from the
prototype photo just above it?
Was the other side of the prototype similarly reversed?

Typically the MP herald was toward the B end of the car, but as you can see
from the prototype photo, this wasn't always the case. I do not have a
photo of the other side of the prototype, but if the paint shop followed
directions, it should be reversed from this side.

Is the Rock Island boxcar an assembled model or a kit? It's not clear in
the write-up.

Assembled

Jerry Michels

Database version: 6.13800