Re: Scalecoat I over Floquil over styrene.

Jeff Coleman

Denny
I don't recall if I've used this combo on styrene but I have on brass with no paint problems. I wouldn't think the top coat would craze the styrene as long as the prime coat was cured.
Jeff Coleman

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Denny Anspach <danspach@...> wrote:

Friends, being thrifty, I want to use an existing cache of Scalecoat I
over some styrene cars that have been been primed with Floquil gray.
Have others done this without the paint crazing the paint or styrene?

I know that I should just purchase Scalecoat II and be done with it-
but I would rather not.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento