From: Tim O'Connor
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:35 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: pre-1950 PS-1 (was New file uploaded to STMFC)

Bill, Steve and Brian described some pre-1950 "PS-1" differences.
I'll take Tony's word that Pullman was using the PS-1 designation
in 1947, but there were a lot of differences not only between these
cars and later PS-1's but a number of differences between different
railroad orders for such cars. This is the reason Kadee and others
have never produced a pre-1950 "PS-1" -- there isn't just one car
to do.

IMO the best solution is a series of resin kits! All we need is
someone who knows how to build excellent masters. :-)

The 3-foot rule works ok on the layout, but not on my workbench.
The OptiVisor tells no lies!

Tim O'Connor