From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Athearn Parts
To: STMFC@...
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 2:19 PM

Panicked by the idea of not being able to get more 40-ft boxcars for
harvesting rivets, I contacted Athearn's Parts dept. and found it
would not be problem to get more. In addition to this backup supply
I also ordered tanks car parts to pursue kitbash project for 10K
General American tank cars inspired by RH a few years ago.

I also ordered 2 50-foot gons bodies along with their U/F's for use
at the Shake 'n Bake Bash on the Beach project coming up in a few
weeks as I wanted to work with undecs and want to do two cars if
possible.

It took about ten days or less

Bill Welch