Re: Railway Gazette and Railway Age

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Al Westerfield wrote:
Richard - I did that to see CBCs at the Crerar Library in Chicago. By mistake I showed up at the distribution center where I saw troglodytes heaving priceless volumes off a truck in the most careless way, spilling books, tearing bindings, etc. Good luck....
You know what they say, Al -- no one should witness the making of the sausage. <g> Oh, and BTW, you can witness those exact same troglodytes (or their relatives) doing exactly the same with Christmas packages in the back of any post office.

Publishers of books on railroad history