From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 3:45:40 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Orange & Lemons Shipped West

You don't say where Harcove is (I can't find any such place on a map)
but am I right to assume this is somewhere EAST of St Louis/Chicago/ etc?

Anywho, I strongly doubt any unspoiled citrus would be travelling west
through Enola PA to the west coast. Makes no sense at all.

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (40)
Recent Activity: * New Members 1
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
MARKETPLACE
Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

.