Re: Spencer Kellog & Sons SKX tank cars.

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

Denny Anspach:
That Spen Kellogg is a direct descendent of the principals of this firm is indeed exciting, and quite motivating. What a great coincidence! I was thinking of perhaps some other lettering, but..certainly not now!
Gee, Denny, don't get carried away! Spen and I volunteer at the Colorado RR Museum library on Wednesdays, and we certainly don't want him to get (as my grandmother used to say) "the big head". If I see him before leaving for Cocoa Beach I'll try to get his autograph for you.

Tom Madden