Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

"joe binish" <binish6@q.com> 12/21/09 3:56 PM >>>
First day of spring!!
joe binish
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Thompson" <thompson@signaturepress.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>; "Espee List" <Espee@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 3:45 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Holiday Greetings

Along with conventional holiday greetings, I'd like to wish
everyone a happy December 21. An enduring memory of my childhood is my
dad's invariable comment on the 21st, "Now the days start getting
longer!"

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail,
thompson@signaturepress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history