From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Build date of NP 39487?
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 9:34 PM

Kurt Laughlin (attempting to have the last word) wrote:
Yes I am serious, and yes, you are wrong, but I'll be happy to stop
here, as per your usual request when challenged and you want to have
the last word.
Read any tank history, is all I can say, and see if you think
Kurt is right. But it's true that it's my fault there's this much
discussion of tanks on the list. My bad.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history