From: frograbbit602 <frograbbit602@...>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 11:48:27 -0600 (CST)
Subject: [STMFC] stock car cyclopedia

All, In looking for a prototype for a styrene/plastic stock car by Lindberg in the Stock Car Cyclopedia, Vol. 1 by Hundman there was reference to a Vol. 2. Can someone tell me if Vol. 2 was ever published?
And, does anyone know if there was a prototype for the Lindberg stock car as I have had no success in finding one?

Lester Breuer