From: brianleppert@att.net <brianleppert@att.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2009 9:28 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Tahoe Model Works latest HO 50T truck

Bill,

The newest HO offering is a Barber Lateral Motion 50-Ton Truck. I'll try to make a full announcement later today, but in the meantime I can e-mail the flyer. If anyone is interested please contact me OFF-LIST at

brianleppert@att.net

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Dear Andy:

I have never had any business courses but as a consumer I have always found it handy to know what it is I am purchasing, that is, mentioned in a non cryptic way rather than having to do research to find out what I am being asked to buy.

Just a thought.

Bill Welch