Re: Coil-Elliptic Trucks

acacd_ssp

________________________________
From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thu, December 24, 2009 9:35:30 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Coil-Elliptic Trucks

Richard, the DT&I gondolas were 70 ton correct? Brian's only done
50 ton trucks thus far...

Tim O'Connor

Here are a couple more, Brian. I know because I just put your trucks
on models of these.

John R. Grace & Co GRYX 657 AC&F Type 27 8.000 gal. tank car built
1937. Sorry, I don't have a number series for these (in the ORERs
they're lumped into a series of several hundred cars). All I have
is an in-service photo.

Detroit, Toledo & Ironton DT&I 9000-9099, 52'6" Greenville drop end
mill gondolas (most equipped after WW II with rack for auto frame

Richard Hendrickson