From: "cobrapsl@aol.com" <cobrapsl@aol.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, December 25, 2009 12:52:25 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Tahoe Model Works latest HO 50T truck

Hi Andy,

I got the "flyer" and my answer from Brian as to the truck prototype. Looks like it was a big replacement truck under SP B-50-15 and 16 boxcars. Since this was a big Sunshine seller, not to mention CIL, there is a real need for these things. Please give a dozen sets, w/o wheels to start. Total with shipping?

Merry Christmas!
Paul