From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Tank Car lettering conventions
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 25, 2009, 4:17 PM

Denny Anspach wrote:

While I relax at the computer and contemplate decal applications on
my STEAM ERA FREIGHT CARS, I absent myself every 30 minutes to baste
the roast . It will be removed from the oven when the core temp
reaches 120º, and then allowed to rest for awhile until carved at
the table.

Aw, cut it out, Denny! You're making my mouth water all over my

keyboard!

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com

Publishers of books on railroad history