From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Tank Car lettering conventions
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 25, 2009, 5:20 PM

Bill Daniels wrote:

And it was perfect... with enough left over for roast beef
sandwiches for days to come. We can get some locally roasted green
Anaheim chillies to go with the sandwiches.

Boy, is my keyboard getting drenched . . . us Pacific Time Zone

folks haven't eaten yet . . . boy, do those chilies sound great.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com

Publishers of books on railroad history