From: Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Tank Car lettering conventions
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 25, 2009, 5:20 PM

Denny, if you're fussy about how your pecan pies are made, what kind of meat
do you use in your mince(d) meat pie? The best I ever had was made with
venison. Nowadays most mincemeat pies seem to be minced apple & raisin pies.

Jim H.

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Bill Daniels <billinsf@yahoo.com> wrote:

Denny,

Ours came out when it hit 125... half an hour later it was ready to slice
and serve.
And it was perfect... with enough left over for roast beef sandwiches for
days to come. We can get some locally roasted green Anaheim chillies to go
with the sandwiches.

Bill Daniels

Tucson, AZ

--- On Fri, 12/25/09, Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com<thompson%40signaturepress.com>>

From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com<thompson%40signaturepress.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com <STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, December 25, 2009, 4:17 PM

Denny Anspach wrote:

While I relax at the computer and contemplate decal applications on
my STEAM ERA FREIGHT CARS, I absent myself every 30 minutes to baste
the roast . It will be removed from the oven when the core temp
reaches 120º, and then allowed to rest for awhile until carved at
the table.
Aw, cut it out, Denny! You're making my mouth water all over my

keyboard!

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com

Publishers of books on railroad history