Re: Tank Car lettering conventions

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Bill Daniels wrote:
It's rare to find meat in any mincemeat pie anymore... I've had several when a friend of mine was in the grass-fed beef business a couple of years ago. Karen would take orders for them several weeks before Thanksgiving. And I believe venison was the traditional meat. Nowadays, it's usually justraisins and apples... but it's still tasty.
An ingredient of MAJOR proportions in the old-fashioned mincemeat pie was SUET. Lots of it. Makes that winter dessert stick to your ribs. <g>

Publishers of books on railroad history