From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Tank Car lettering conventions
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 25, 2009, 5:51 PM

Bill Daniels wrote:

It's rare to find meat in any mincemeat pie anymore... I've had
several when a friend of mine was in the grass-fed beef business a
couple of years ago. Karen would take orders for them several weeks
before Thanksgiving. And I believe venison was the traditional meat.
Nowadays, it's usually justraisins and apples... but it's still tasty.

An ingredient of MAJOR proportions in the old-fashioned

mincemeat pie was SUET. Lots of it. Makes that winter dessert stick to

your ribs. <g>

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com

Publishers of books on railroad history