From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@...>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, December 25, 2009 10:43:26 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Coal in the Northwest

The SP&S coal dock was built in Wishram at the NP's insistence, for the intended use of NP engines, which ended up rarely, if ever, using the Pasco-Vancouver( WA) line. It was torn down years later hardly ever used. After the turn of the Century, the SP&S was an almost 100% oil burning line.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA