Slide scanner

Steve SANDIFER

I have a lot of slides and negatives of steam freight cars that I want to scan. My Epson Perfection 2400 does a nice job, but is slow. Since the moderator probably won't let this thread continue for long, please contact me off list with suggestions for an upgrade. If you have experience with an Epson Perfection V500, please let me hear from you.
J. Stephen (Steve) Sandifer
mailto:steve.sandifer@...