Re: Westerfield HO Scale FS

Dennis Williams

Hi, John.
  I have a question for you.  Gary Wright is putting a Seaboard Gondola out and I would like to do an article for the SAL, SCL modeler magazine. I am trying to hook up with him for permission on his end.  May I please have some input on this idea???  Thank you.
  Now,  I hope that you and your family have a great new year.  Christmas was very good for all of us here in the PGH. Did you receive the check for the trucks and wheelsets??   They will work fine. 
  I will talk to you later.  Dennis

--- On Thu, 8/20/09, John Golden <golden1014@...> wrote:

Subject: [STMFC] Westerfield HO Scale FS
To: stmfc@...
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 6:29 PM

Brothers,

I have a few extra copies of Westerfield freight cars that I'd like to sell for a song.  First is #3358, B&O USRA SS box car with Hutchins roof.  Very cool car but I already have two.  This is a new version, gray one piece body.  I used the decals on a TIchy car.  Second is #4552, PRR GRA Gon with no stake pockets.  I "cleaned" (sanded) this car up in preparation to build it, but I have not yet and won't in the near future.  I'll let these cars go for cheap--if you're interested make me an offer off-line at Golden1014@yahoo. com.  Thanks--and now, back to more STMFC-ing.

John

John Golden
Bloomington, IN

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.