From: John Golden <golden1014@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Westerfield HO Scale FS
To: stmfc@...
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 6:29 PM

Brothers,

I have a few extra copies of Westerfield freight cars that I'd like to sell for a song.  First is #3358, B&O USRA SS box car with Hutchins roof.  Very cool car but I already have two.  This is a new version, gray one piece body.  I used the decals on a TIchy car.  Second is #4552, PRR GRA Gon with no stake pockets.  I "cleaned" (sanded) this car up in preparation to build it, but I have not yet and won't in the near future.  I'll let these cars go for cheap--if you're interested make me an offer off-line at Golden1014@yahoo. com.  Thanks--and now, back to more STMFC-ing.

John

John Golden
Bloomington, IN