Re: Hopper train lines

bob_karig <karig@...>

I have just posted a copy of the brake arrangement drawing for the 50-ton, twin AAR Standard hopper car in the photo section. Unfortunately, I didn't copy the 70-ton version, but it should follow the 50-ton practice pretty closely.

Bob Karig

--- In STMFC@..., "Clark Propst" <cepropst@...> wrote:

Does the train line run along the outside of the frame on a AAR offset 3 bay hopper? (Like Stewart/Bowser and Accurail) If so, on which side of the car. I have a 3/4 photo of one car taken from the A end. It's not on that side of the car.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa