From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
jaydeet2001
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 12:17 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: AAR Twin hopper rebuilt into Covered hopper:

I'm inclined to say used, since NP doesn't have any hopper orders listed
in the annual Railway Age summaries around that time. NP did have them by
the end of 1930.

I looked around, and the only Pressed Steel order that fits is a batch of 90
cars for Cumberland & Pennsylvania ordered in 1921, which were gone from C&P
by 1931.

David Thompson