Re: Precision Scale Angle Cock Bracket

Schuyler Larrabee

Many years ago, I was looking desperately for some PSC GP handrail brackets. I ordered them from
Walthers and kept getting an answer "Out of stock at the manufacturer." This went on for months.
Finally, I realized that PSC was essentially up the road a ways - I lived in San Francisco then, and
at that time PSC was located in Woodland CA, just up Interstate 80 a few miles. So, I called
information and got their phone number, called them up and asked when they would be making more of
the particular part I wanted. I was greeted with laughter, not mean laughter, but laughter
nonetheless. When he regained his composure, he asked "How many pounds of them would you like?"

That little story is to suggest that you should call PSC directly. I suspect you could get several
pounds of the "Brass Angle Cock Brackets" if you do so.

SGL

Gentlemen,

Does anyone know where I could find the Precision Scale HO "Brass Angle Cock Bracket". I'd like
to order some and
can't find anyone that has them. They are item #39156. Thanks--my steam-era freight cars need
'em.

John
Golden1014@yahoo.com <mailto:Golden1014%40yahoo.com>

John Golden