From: Denny Anspach
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 1/4/2010 12:39:30 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Precision Scale parts

Very recently, PSC filled my phone order for tank car stanchions in a
matter of days (they had them packaged and in stock). My more usual
experience over the year is that one has to wait some weeks while the
parts are cast to order.

They did comment to me that there had been considerable interest in
the stanchions recently.

They ARE pretty nice!

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD