Re: Martin Lofton Status

Rhbale@...

In an update last night I learned that Martin's doctors have delayed the
surgery originally scheduled for late December. No firm date has been set
but presumably it will be within the next several days. Meanwhile, Martin is
resting at home and is brainstorming with Tricia on ways to get some
production started without his involvement.

Martin's illness is serious and should serve as a reminder to all of us to
put the macho-man attitude aside and see a doctor regularly.

Richard Bale
Carlsbad CA

In a message dated 1/5/2010 1:40:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tmolsen@UDel.Edu writes:

Ed and Group,

Has anyone heard how Martin has fared since Ed's last report?

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292
_tmolsen@udel.tmo_ (mailto:tmolsen@udel.edu)

P.S. Sorry about the previous post, got my fingers crossed up on the
keyboard when attempting to send this post!