Prototype Rails and Shake/Take

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

As we speak, and like so many others on this list, I have been busy packing my Speedo, sun screen, shades, muscle shirts, and sandals, ready to hit the sun-dappled beach at Cocoa Beach tomorrow. Wow!

In this same vein, those attending who have been working on their 2009 Shake/Take UP S-40-10 stock car conversion models should be all means bring what you have. It is with collaborative projects like this that the shared accumulated collective knowledge is far greater than any sum of individual accomplishments. I am hoping that Greg might find some specific time where those working on these models can meet informally and share experiences and ideas.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento