Re: I Second That Motion!

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

Brian Carlson:

I'll say right now, I'll eat lunch outside next year regardless of the weather.
My wife and I go up to the Cocoa Beach IHOP about a mile north of the Hilton for a big breakfast on Friday & Saturday mornings, then forego lunch.

We're still at the Hilton and will drive over to the gulf coast later today. Just took some luggage out to our rental car, which was parked close-in to the hotel. The rear window was completely iced over. Mike, aren't there any zoning laws against this??

Let me add my thanks to all involved for a great meet. Already looking forward to next year.

Tom Madden