From: Denis Riley <twc3522326329@earthlink.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 13, 2010 1:20 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Cocoa Beach 2010

2 other outstanding presentations were:

Jim Langston - Prototype Passenger Operations for Large and Small Pikes - Great photos
A lot of information about running passenger service on mid-sized layouts. I will be expanding passenger switching on my milk run. A warning for the Thursday ops group.
It also sounds like the Citrus club will be incorporating some of Jim's ideas as we rebuild our layout

David Ramos - Design of the New York Harbor Railroad: Car Float Operations in 1947
Not a topic of board interest, but from my view point one of the most complete discussions. The amount of detail both in research and the model grade "A" plus