Re: Appreciation Lunch

Armand Premo

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:47:32 -0500, "Brian J Carlson"
<prrk41361@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Do they get a scarf and mittens for next year? (Moderation jail here I
come)

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga NY

From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike
Brock
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:46 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Appreciation Lunch

Mike Brock...obviously incoherent after Prototype Rails...writes:

Hi, Al,
Prototype Rails wants to show its appreciation to the registration team
by
buying it lunch. If I get over the cold...sure couldn't be a
Hot...which
acquired during the meet, we'll do it this coming Saturday if you
registration guys are available. We'll use Chilies as usual. If we
can't
get
everyone together, we'll try another Sat. Do NOT go to Chilies on the
16th
unless you hear from me again.
Well, obviously, this message was intended for the registration
team...two
of which are members of the STMFC...Al Brown and Armand Premo...so I
guess

didn't waste it totally. Also, as you can see, if you help out on
registration you now know you get a free lunch. Of course...heh,
heh...you
got to be here to collect.

Mike Brock

Cheese and crackers again? Armand Premo