Re: Martin Lofton Status

tmolsen@...

List,

Since Richard Bale's report on Martin's status, I have some good news to report. Last Tuesday, I received my April '07 order which had been held up prior to Naperville and Martin's subsequent illness. My checks for my May and June orders were cashed just prior to and after Naperville and I expect that Martin has found a way to restart production.

My bank statement today (Friday) showed that my check for my July '07 order just cleared the bank on December 31st. So, apparently, Martin and Tricia have found a way to get things going again and that he is on the mend. I am looking forward to several more belated toy packages shortly.

Best regards,

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479