C&NW not NP Mag

rdgbuff56

To Rich and Chris,
It was C&NW not NP. The only thing I had right was north. Senility!

Thanks!
Francis A. Pehowic, Jr. in Sunbury, Pa.

Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 10:11:31 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: NP Magazine

Francis,

The Anthracite Railroad Historical Society, C&NW historical society and C&O historical society have all produced e-zines. The ARHS and C&NW are currently producing them. The C&O did 4 issues in 2007 but I have not seen any new issues recently.

Rich Orr

-----Original Message-----
To: RPM-forum@yahoogrou ps.com
Cc: STMFC@yahoogroups. com
Sent: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 8:56 pm
Subject: [RPM-forum] NP Magazine

I asked this question but was unable to find what I was looking for. There was a post, I'm sure, on one of the three main groups (RPM-forum, STMFC and bbfcl) about a NP magazine being available to down load. I downloaded three issues but lost them before I could make back-up copies. I saw the post since Thanksgiving. I was wondering if someone knew where to go to get these again. If not, I will have to search the archives. The only other thing is it may have been the SP&S, but Iam almost positive it was NP.

Are there any other societies that have magazine downloads other than The Keystone, S-CL Modeler, B&O Modeler and the one I am searching for?

I belong to three societies and cannot afford all the magazines from different societies. I appreciated these societies for doing this.

Thank You!
Francis A. Pehowic, Jr. in Sunbury, Pa..

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.