To: RPM-forum@yahoogroups.com
CC: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: rdgbuff56@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:56:35 -0800
Subject: [STMFC] NP Magazine

I asked this question but was unable to find what I was looking for. There was a post, I'm sure, on one of the three main groups (RPM-forum, STMFC and bbfcl) about a NP magazine being available to down load. I downloaded three issues but lost them before I could make back-up copies. I saw the post since Thanksgiving. I was wondering if someone knew where to go to get these again. If not, I will have to search the archives. The only other thing is it may have been the SP&S, but Iam almost positive it was NP.

Are there any other societies that have magazine downloads other than The Keystone, S-CL Modeler, B&O Modeler and the one I am searching for?

I belong to three societies and cannot afford all the magazines from different societies. I appreciated these societies for doing this.

Thank You!
Francis A. Pehowic, Jr. in Sunbury, Pa..

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/