8th Annual NE Proto Meet -- heads up and call for presenters

Dave Owens

Greetings all:

The 2010 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet will soon be
upon us. This year's meet is Friday and Saturday, June 4 and 5, at the
Canton Community Center in Collinsville, Connecticut. (We're always
the weekend after Memorial Day.) Layout open houses are scheduled for
Sunday, June 6.

We've been the beneficiaries in past years of great clinics from
top-notch presenters. We're always open to suggestions and new ideas
to make the meet better and welcome any suggestions for presenters and
clinic topics.

A key part of the meet is the model display, and we again have a large
room set aside for models. All models, finished and in-process, are
welcome.

We also have several manufacturers and vendors attending, including
Bob's Photo, Funaro & Camerlengo, Rapido, Branchline, Sheepscot Scale,
Stella Scale Models, Speedwitch Models, Reboxx and others.

If you have an idea, would like to present a clinic, would be willing
to open your layout to visitors, or have a
question or comment, please contact me at daowens@gmail.com.

Please check our www.neprototypemeet.com for updates.

Admission is $25 in advance and $30 at the door.

Thanks very much.

Dave Owens

P.S. -- I've tried to hit several email lists, but no doubt have
missed some I should be posting to. Please crosspost this to lists you
believe are appropriate.

--
2010 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
June 4-5, 2010 (Always the weekend after Memorial Day)