From: charles slater <atsfcondr42@...>
Subject: [STMFC]
To: "STMFC List" <stmfc@...>
Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 9:38 AM

I talked to Martin Lofton yesterday and he was relieced from the hospital and is resting at home. He said he didn't get much sleep there. He sounds great and is feeling good and is talking about going to Timonium(forgive the spelling) in a couple of weeks.

Charlie Slater

http://clk.atdmt. com/GBL/go/ 196390707/ direct/01/