From: soolinehistory <destorzek@...>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Jan 28, 2010 9:36 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re:Air Hoses

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "pullmanboss" <tgmadden@> wrote:

Dennis, the hoses are positionable in the set with the brass hangers and eyelets. How widely used was the style of hanger HTD modeled? It looks like a forged piece - very nicely done - but was that more common than than ones made of bent flat plate?

(It does seem silly to be quibbling over differences that can barely be seen without magnification!)

Tom Madden
Tom,

So I see... it took about three minutes on a DSL connection for the animation to get to that point. Maybe someone should clue him in to show the correct arrangement in the lead-in graphic?

I don't know what he used for a prototype for the forging... my vote is flat plate is more common.

Dennis